Karen Fish-Will’s career in the multi-disciplines of real estate spans more than 35 years. A licensed real estate broker and the principal of PPI’s affiliate brokerage firms in Massachusetts and Florida, Ms. Fish-Will focuses on the pre-development, development and marketing of newly-formed communities, whether created through new construction, the rehabilitation and expansion of existing communities or the preservation of historic buildings through their adaptive re-use into residential multi-family housing.
Ms. Fish-Will is a real estate professional with an unwavering passion for and mastery of the leasing, sales and marketing process. Working in collaboration with members of the Leadership Team, Ms. Fish-Will unites marketing, leasing/sales and administrative professionals and guides them to consistently achieve or exceed client occupancy projections.
Ms. Fish-Will brings determination and creativity to everything she does and has successfully fostered the growth of PPI while adhering to a strict commitment to service and integrity. Awards
- 2015 B’nai B’rith Housing Distinguished Achievement Award recipient – remarkable leadership in the Real Estate Industry; providing quality affordable housing.
- Designated REALTOR® Member of the Greater Boston Association of REALTORS® (GBAR), participating in the GBAR Broker-Owner Inner Circle Forum.
- Serves on the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GBREB).
- Serves on the GBREB Government Affairs Committee (two-consecutive years).
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Rental Housing Association (RHA).
- Rental Housing Association (RHA) – past president.
- Serves on the Mass Housing Community Services Advisory Committee as well as the Board for New Lease for Homeless Families.
- Affiliated with both the Massachusetts and Florida Chapters of the Community Association Institute (CAI) and holds memberships in the South Florida National Association of Realtors, the Realtor Association of Greater Miami and the Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce.
- Attended Pine Manor College, majoring in Marketing and Early Childhood Education.