Leading with experience and innovation, Kristin Pine, who joined PPI in 2012, is at the helm of “Peabody University”. With more than 19 years of real estate and property management experience, she is the company’s Director of Administration & Training. She holds a number of industry designations, including her Accredited Residential Manager (ARM), National Affordable Housing Professional (NAHP) and Specialist in Housing Credit Management (SHCM) credentials. An Associate Lecturer since 2008 at Curry College in Milton, MA, Kristin has taught several Residential Property Management courses for students to earn their Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) designation. On a regional level, she has taught Budgeting, Property Management, and Software coursework throughout New England.
- She has served with distinction on the Board of Directors for the New England Affordable Housing Management Association (NEAHMA) since 2003 in various capacities, including four-year tenure as Vice President of Training & Education.
- Named “National Accredited Housing Professional of the Year” in 2008 for New England, she is currently serving her 3-year term as NEAHMA’s President (January, 2014 through December, 2016).
- Serves on a number of boards and task forces in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island, including the St. Peter School Board in Warwick, Rhode Island, as the Co-Chair for both the Advancement and Strategic Planning Committees.
- Long-time member of the Elizabeth Buffum Chace House Board of Directors, where she currently serves as Director at Large.
- Received a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Northeastern University and is currently pursuing her MBA from the University of Rhode Island. She resides in Warwick, Rhode Island.