As Vice President of Human Resources, Lee oversees the Human Resources Department, inclusive of the benefits and training teams, ensuring the equitable division of duties and job functions and cross-training where applicable. Lee’s responsibilities include providing leadership and guidance to all departments in maintaining a safe, fair and respectful work environment for all employees.
Working closely with the Executive Leadership Team, Lee actively examines long-term business goals, company strengths and weaknesses, with the purpose of identifying opportunities for improvement. He develops strategic HR plans and policies and that ensure that all applicable laws, requirements and standard practices relating to employment, compensation, benefit administration and reporting are followed.
Lee joins the Peabody Companies with 20 years of experience as a Human Resources professional, with a demonstrated record in the development and delivery of talent strategies that engage, build and motivate a measurable high-performance culture.
Prior Career Highlights
- Served as Senior Director, Global Human Resources with Evoqua Water Technologies, Inc.
- Former Vice President of Human Resources with Werner Worldwide.
- Former Global Human Resources Director with Dow Electronic Materials/The Dow Chemical Company.
- Graduate of the University of Massachusetts at Boston, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration.
- Holds a certificate in Human Resources Management from Boston College.