Mitchelle Frederick works in close partnership with the Vice President of Human Resources, helping the company to establish a positive image in the community and building a network of new hire candidates. She ensures that open positions are filled as quickly as possible with the best possible talent. She develops and implements strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent to meet staffing roles and, works well with Regional Managers to ensure job requirements and expectations are understood and candidates assessed against appropriate criteria. In addition, she is also responsible for:
- Attending various career fairs and college campus recruiting events, critical to establishing who we are and how working for PPI will benefit a potential employee. This frequent interaction with a diverse pool of candidates allows her to network and determine the best of the best that will warrant further follow-up.
- Fostering relationships and connections with other HR professionals.
- Developing relationships with community organizations
- Managing presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in the full life cycle recruiting process.
- Her experience in the field of Human Resources spans over fifteen years, serving as a Director of Human Resources and as HR Administrator.
- Mitchelle transitioned her knowledge, skills and abilities outside of her Recruiter role for Peabody Properties to assist with a temporary developmental assignment as Marketing Manager for our Corporate Marketing team at The Lofts at 30 Pine in Gardner, MA. This assignment provided an opportunity to influence peers, work across boundaries, and gain a better understanding of other segments of the company.
Education & Industry Affiliations
- Bachelor of Science | Business & HR Management
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
- Professional Certified Recruiter (PRC)
- Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR)