In her position as Vice President of Compliance, Tamme acts as liaison for Peabody Properties’ owner representatives and regulatory agencies, ensuring accurate coordination of all facets of new lease-ups and occupancy, as well as efforts involving the takeover of affordable housing developments – LIHTC HOME, AHT and SECTION 8, among others. Tamme is directly responsible for the review of owner submitted financial application, regulatory documents and preparation of Tenant Selection Plans, Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plans and Affordability Matrix. In addition, she assures coordination of all Lottery and Application review for approval of new move-ins, as well as coordinating all reporting requirements. She currently supervises two Senior/Occupancy Managers for lease-ups.
- NAHMA – Certified Professional of Occupancy (CPO)
- AHM – Assisted Housing Manager (AHM)
- SHCM – Specialist in Housing Credit Management (SHCM)
Prior Career Highlights
- Served as Director of Compliance for Edgewood Management Corporation, Maryland; supervising staff and assuring the 185+ affordable properties, over 14 states were kept current with HUD, LIHTC, HOME, Bond and State Agency Program requirements. She provided direct compliance oversight of all properties, receiving an allocation of tax credits to assure the property remained in compliance throughout the acquisition/rehabilitation, or new construction lease-up phase, and beyond.
- Other career highlights include Compliance Manager for the Aurora Housing Authority, Colorado and, before that, approximately 17 years with the Colorado Housing and Finance Authority in various roles, with the latest as Program Compliance Specialist monitoring a portfolio of 90+ properties with various program requirements