Whitney Pulsifer began her real estate career in 2008, as a leasing consultant, where Whitney quickly distinguished herself as a skilled communicator. Her determination, passion and ardent devotion to her craft shattered records previously set by her peers and was instrumental in her community’s achieving a first-place ranking in a national survey of resident satisfaction.
In 2009, Whitney joined Boston-based WinnCompanies, and her career continued to advance into positions of increasing responsibility and authority.
- As Marketing Coordinator, she was responsible for corporate brand development and management, the oversight of special corporate, charitable and public relations projects, company events and the advancement of other corporate marketing initiatives.
- As Corporate Marketing Manager, her responsibilities expanded to working collaboratively with the firm’s business development team on the identification and acquisition of new business.
- As Director of Communications and Corporate Marketing, Whitney was responsible for cultivating solutions to support the company’s vision and strategic plan for continued and sustained growth. She also provided direct oversight to programs such as the Microsoft Dynamics customer relationship management tool, the SharePoint content repository, and furthering the organizations’ business development processes.
As Senior Director of Strategic Initiatives at PPI, Whitney works with Chief Administrative Officer Nancy Hogan and other executive staff on key projects that support the effective and efficient operation of Peabody Properties.
- Whitney is responsible for the oversight of the Peabody Properties SharePoint site and the coordination of departmental activities related to the on-going development of this platform.
- She is additionally called upon to participate in other company-wide initiatives relative to the implementation of the company’s strategic plan and in the development of operational efficiencies designed to position our organization for future expansion in new and existing markets.
A Massachusetts native, Whitney Pulsifer completed her general studies in 2007. She holds a Bachelor of Art in Classical Studies, Italian and Studio Art from the College Of Charleston, Charleston, SC.
Since 2012, Whitney has been an active member in the NextGen Committee of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board’s Rental Housing Association (RHA), and had chaired the committee since 2014. She currently serves on the RHA Board of Directors.