Contact Information:2 McCusker Drive
Braintree, MA 02184
Braintree Village Apartments, located in Braintree, Massachusetts is a community of 324 apartment homes in a park-like, neighborhood setting. Residents enjoy the comfort of the suburbs with all the conveniences of city living. A variety of spacious floor plans are offered with one, two and three bedroom apartment homes. The community also enjoys many on-site recreational amenities such as high-impact fitness center, tennis court, beautiful pool, basketball court, playground area and grand community gathering space. This beautiful community is conveniently located to Route 3, I-93 and I-95 and is also nearby rail and bus service. Residents enjoy the convenience of shopping, restaurants, schools, medical center and many recreational offerings, just a short distance away.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft. **||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||990 +/-||$1,695.00 - $1,850.00|
|2 Bedroom||1||1,170 +/-||$2,050.00 - $2,350.00|
|3 Bedroom||1.5||1,370 +/-||$2,500.00 - $2,950.00|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- All utilities are included
- Fully appliance kitchen including refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, dishwasher and disposal
- Abundant closet space
- Window treatments
- Plush wall-to-wall carpeting
- Central heat and air-conditioning
- Outdoor space on your Balcony or Patio
- Verizon Fios ready
- Controlled entry access
- Handicap accessible
- Award winning community
- Laundry care suite in each building
- Grand community gathering space
- High-impact fitness center
- Children’s play area
- Basketball court
- Beautiful pool
- On-site parking
- Professional, on-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pet Friendly
- Assistance animals welcome
- Resident Association
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.