Congregational Retirement Homes I, II, III
Contact Information:200 West Foster Street
Melrose, MA 02176
Experience a sense of neighborhood and community, set amid a beautiful scenic landscape. Congregational Retirement Homes (CRH), Melrose, Massachusetts offers attractive apartment homes for senior residents 62+. CRH is spread out in three distinct buildings; Levi Gould, Fuller House and Jonathan Cochrane House. Supportive services and coordinated activities are an integral part of CRH and link residents with community based services to maintain and improve their quality of life. Boston is only a short 20 minute ride away and you are conveniently located to Interstates 93, 95 and Route 1. There is also nearby rail and bus service via the MBTA Orange Line – Oak Grove Station and, shopping, restaurants, medical centers and many recreational offerings are also just a short distance away.
Congregational Retirement Homes is predominately designed for seniors 62+ as well as persons with disabilities who are under age 62.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft. **||Rent*|
|Studio A||1||334 - 352 +/-||Please Call|
|Studio B||1||369 +/-||Please Call|
|1 Bedroom||1||416 - 515 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat and hot water included
- Modern kitchen appliances including refrigerator and stove
- Window treatments
- Controlled entry access
- Emergency call system
- Cable ready
- Award-winning community
- Community gathering space with full kitchen
- Vibrant recreation room with billiards table
- Cozy library
- Laundry care suite
- Beauty salon
- Pet friendly
- Resident services and activities – Council on Aging van available
- Mystic Valley Elder Services | 200 Club social activities
- Parking on-site
- Smoke-free community
- Assistance animals welcome
- Professional on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.