Contact Information:1235 VFW Parkway
West Roxbury, MA 02132
Branch Out And Discover Your Future
Inspired by the beautiful tree-lined streets that surround it, Oak Row embodies a unique blend of city and suburban life. All the details and amenities you would expect of an exceptional luxury community.
Live in a community that’s on the edge of the city – close to everything you need - a diverse mix of shopping, restaurants, cafes, coffee houses and entertainment destinations. Nearby Millennium Park offers a host of recreational options – walking and jogging trails, playground, canoe launch, ball fields and picnic areas – all just steps away.
Come discover just how different city living can be at Oak Row.
Visit our website, www.oakrow.com for additional information or give us a call today.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||786 - 852 +/-||from $2,500 +|
|2 Bedroom||2||1,038 - 1,250 +/-||from $2,750 +|
|3 Bedroom||2||1,217 - 1,644 +/-||from $3,600 +|
* Utility expenses not included in rent
* Apartments with 70% qualifying income limits. Income, asset & use restrictions apply. Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Rents based on BPDA guidelines and subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Private Balconies/Terraces
- In-home washer and dryer
- Oversized windows
- Energy efficient stainless steel appliances | gas cooking
- Sleek custom kitchen cabinetry, quartz countertops and tile backsplash
- Plank wood-style flooring
- Porcelain tile baths and showers
- Custom bath vanities
- Frameless bath mirrors
- Walk-in closets*
- LED Lighting
- Pet Friendly with Pet Wash and Grooming Station
- Garage Parking
- Clubroom with Kitchen and Terrace
- Private Work Pods
- Work Lounge and Conference Room
- Game Lounge
- Indoor Bike Storage
- Bike Repair Station
- Package Concierge
- Multi-Functional Wellness Center and State-of-the-Art Cardio Theater and TRX
- Kids Space
- Car Charging Stations
- Community Deck
- Outdoor grills with intimate seating area
- WiFi in All Community Areas
- Smoke Free Community
- LEED Certifiable
- MBTA commuter rail/door to downtown in less than 30 minutes
- Complimentary transportation provided to the West Roxbury commuter rail station on Lagrange Street during peak AM/PM travel times
- Serviced by bus 36, 52 and 37
- Community bike storage and bike repair station
* this feature is available in select homes
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.