Contact Information:126 Union Street
Westfield, MA 01085
Powdermill Village, located at the foothills of the Berkshires in picturesque Westfield, Massachusetts, enjoys both an urban and rural flair. This community of two-hundred fifty apartment homes and townhouses, is spread out in a country setting in twelve buildings. You are only minutes from the Mass Turnpike and convenient to east-west and north-south interstate highways. Residents also enjoy access to recreational opportunities including Amelia Park and Stanley Park and close by Westfield State College. Community features include outdoor balcony/patio space, outdoor pool, playground and basketball court.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||935 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||955 +/-||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||1.5||1,543 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat and hot water included
- Modern appliances including refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and disposal
- High ceilings (select units)
- Abundant closet space
- Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring
- Cable and internet ready
- Private/Semiprivate outdoor patio/balcony
- Handicap accessible apartments
- Vibrant community gathering space
- On-site laundry
- Manicured grounds
- Playground and basketball court
- Off-street parking
- Resident service programs and activities
- Professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close by public transportation, major highways, shopping, dining and recreational choices
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.