Mercantile Wharf Apartments
Contact Information:111 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02110
Live in the North End, one of Boston’s most historic neighborhoods! Mercantile Wharf Apartments, at the intersection of Commercial Street and Atlantic Avenue is a mixed-use community of one and two bedroom apartment homes; surrounded by spectacular views of the city skyline and Boston Harbor waterfront. These beautiful apartments enjoy an attractive open atrium, which embodies the center of the building with skylights at the top to provide lots of great natural light.
The apartments are located on the upper floors, with commercial space occupying the first floor. As you step out into the delightful cobbled stone streets of the North End, you will find countless dining choices - many flavorful dishes to be savored and enjoyed. The North End location is speckled with gourmet food shops, pastry shops, cafes, boutique shopping and, nearby attractions including the New England Aquarium, Faneuil Hall and TD Garden.
Take pleasure in the scenic Christopher Columbus Park on the waterfront and enjoy a picnic or just watch the boats go by. Just around the corner you will find the “T” Blue Line Aquarium Station and Orange/Green Line at Haymarket Station, getting you into downtown Boston in no time. .
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||450 - 954 +/-||$2,300 +|
|2 Bedroom||1.5||840 - 1,200 +/-||$2,900 +|
|3 Bedroom||2||1,300 - 1,320 +/-||$4,100 +|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- All utilities included
- Waterfront and city views
- Fully appliance kitchens: refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher and disposal
- Hardwood flooring
- Plush, neutral carpeting in bedrooms
- Abundant closet space, including linen closet
- Expansive windows to enjoy the picturesque views
- Original architectural detail including high ceilings, exposed brick and beams
- Energy efficient lighting
- Central heating and cooling
- Cable and internet ready
- Card access entry with intercom
- Vibrant community gathering space
- Two laundry care suites
- Beautiful, open interior atrium with skylights
- Elevator access
- Easy highway access and close by Logan Airport, MBTA and bus transportation
- Financial district minutes away
- Entertainment, nightlife, grocers, coffee and pastry shops and the “best” Boston cuisine around
- Professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.