Contact Information:1042 Tremont Street
Boston, MA 02120
Roxse Homes is located on Tremont Street at the intersection of Boston’s Roxbury and South End neighborhoods. This community of 346 apartment homes is close to downtown, schools, medical centers, shopping, banking, dining and many community resources. Convenient MBTA rail transportation is available from Roxbury Crossing Station, Massachusetts Avenue and Back Bay on the Orange Line and Symphony, Prudential, and Copley on the Green Line. The Silver Line bus also runs up and down Washington Street.
Boston’s thriving arts district and several recreational parks also call this prime location home. The Prudential Center, Theater District, Symphony Hall and Fenway Park are just a few blocks away and, residents appreciate direct access to major highway routes I-93 and the Mass Pike.
Residents also enjoy the common area amenities such as; community gathering space, computer center, on-site laundry suites, outdoor seating and tot play area. The community also offers a number of supportive and enrichment programs that enhance the quality of life for all.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||n/a||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||n/a||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||2||n/a||Please Call|
|4 Bedroom||2||n/a||Please Call|
|5 Bedroom||2||n/a||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat and hot water included
- Bright, sun-drenched living spaces
- Appliances include refrigerator and stove
- Neutral carpeting
- High speed internet and cable ready
- Controlled entry access
- Laundry care suite on each floor
- In-unit washer/dryer (select units)
- Community gathering space
- Computer center
- Children’s play area
- Beauty salon
- Outdoor seating areas
- Elevator access
- Parking on-site
- Resident service program and activities
- Professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Assistance animals welcome
- Convenient proximity to downtown - nearby shopping, dining, medical centers, recreational activities, major highways and public transportation
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.