Contact Information:44 Merrimack Street
Haverhill, MA 01830
Discover Harbor Place on the Merrimack. Live – Work – Dine – Entertain... all in one place! This scenic riverfront location offers a mix of one, two and three bedrooms - 56 workforce and 24 market rate apartment homes with underground parking and private balconies available on select apartments. A mixed-use community, Harbor Place is a vibrant addition to Haverhill’s downtown waterfront.
First floor commercial and retail space, a satellite campus for UMASS Lowell, new boardwalk, pedestrian pathways and public plaza round out the community’s transformation. Designed to make the most of the neighborhood, Harbor Place provides residents with transportation options that include rail, bus and easy highway access. Gaze out onto the horizon – enjoy eye-catching sunrises and sunsets – entertain friends – meet new neighbors – all in one place... at Harbor Place!
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||705 - 863 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||2||984 - 1,180 +/-||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||2||1,235 - 1,303 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat & hot water included
- Private balcony (select homes)
- Open concept floor plans
- Designer kitchens with islands for entertaining
- Granite countertops and tile backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances
- Tile baths with granite countertops
- Abundant closet space
- Plank flooring
- In-home laundry
- High speed internet and cable ready
- Community room
- Riverside community patio area
- Fitness center
- Pet friendly
- Underground garage parking available
- Boardwalk with restaurants and shopping just steps away
- Assistance animals welcome
- Close to public transportation, major highways, and entertainment
- Professional, on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.