Contact Information:700 Washington Street
Lynn, MA 01902
Open the Gate to Something New! Centrally located, in Lynn’s Sagamore Hill District, this mixed-income, mixed-use apartment community offers one-,two-and three-bedrooms with ground-floor commercial space. This impressive business and retail hub is just minutes from everything you need, two blocks from the commuter rail station, close by all major highway routes, abundant shopping, restaurants, parks, farmers markets, festivals and many nightlife options. For those who truly appreciate history and culture, there are a number of arts and cultural venues and, of course, the beauty of the seashore. Contact us today to learn more about making Gateway North your new home!
Visit our website, www.livegateway-north.com for additional information or give us a call today.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||627 - 777 +/-||from $1,700 +|
|2 Bedroom||1||865 - 900 +/-||from $2,150 +|
|3 Bedroom||2||1,238 +/-||from $2,695 +|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Plank-style flooring in living areas
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Tile in bathrooms
- Sleek rich wood kitchen cabinetry
- Stainless appliances
- Pendant lighting in kitchen area
- Expansive windows
- Fitness Center
- Entertainment lounge with double-sided fireplace and wet bar
- On-site and off-site parking
- Bike storage
- Laundry care suites (1st floor & 4th floor)
- 5th floor cyber cafe
- Professional, on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pet friendly (guidelines apply)
- Assistance animals welcome
- Close by abundant shopping, restaurants, parks, farmers markets, nightlife options, schools, commuter rail transportation, The Lynn Woods Reservation; Nahant Beach and seashore and an array of cultural venues including Lynn Memorial Auditorium
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.