Contact Information:2045 Dorchester Avenue
Boston, MA 02124
Thoughtful Features. Urban Vibes. Accessibility Plus. A Mixed-Income, 1 & 2 Bedroom Accessible Supportive Apartment Community
Harmon Apartments is an independent, accessible and mixed-income apartment community serving adults living with physical disabilities including those that are progressively degenerative. Harmon Apartments was conceived in the spirit of Cordelia Harmon who founded The Boston Home (TBH) in 1881. This innovative community expands the programs developed by The Boston Home, providing integrated technology and supportive services, including services sponsored by the Greater New England Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Visit our website, www.liveharmonapts.com for additional information or give us a call today.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||642 +/-||$1,850|
|2 Bedroom||1 - 2||977 +/-||$2,050|
- Spacious 1 & 2 bedroom layouts
- Gas heat & hot water included in rent
- Contemporary kitchen cabinets with accessible hardware and roll under access of sink and cooktop, front control range, wall oven and dishwasher
- Bathrooms with grab bars
- Generous closet space
- Vinyl plank hardwood and ceramic tile flooring
- High speed internet & cable ready
- Controlled entry access
- Railings in all public hallways
- Automatic light sensors in common areas
- Laundry care suite on each floor
- Community lounge retreat with large screen TV
- Spacious central living area/lobby with fireplace and Wi-Fi
- Pet friendly (guidelines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Ample on-site parking
- Professional, on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.