Contact Information:466 Broadway Street
Chelsea, MA 022150
5 Admiral's Way
Chelsea, MA 02150
Location, location, location! 466 Broadway, in the historic neighborhood of Bellingham Square, Chelsea, Massachusetts, a prime urban location offering seventeen apartment homes - studio, one and two bedrooms. In addition to the multifamily component, this building has three, street-level commercial spaces.
Residents enjoy this very convenient neighborhood close by popular restaurants, grocery and mall shopping, public library, medical centers and picturesque parks. Transit-oriented, this community is steps from the MBTA Bellingham Sq./Maverick Station bus stop and enjoys direct access to the MBTA Commuter Rail to downtown Boston and beyond. The property is also accessible via major highways including I-93, Route 1 and 16.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft. **||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||N/A||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||N/A||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- One, two and three bedroom apartments
- Modern appliances including refrigerator and stove
- Light-filled, spacious apartments
- Abundant closet space
- Neutral carpeting
- Cable ready
- Laundry care suite
- On-site parking
- Smoke free living
- Professional management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Accessible neighborhood location – shopping, restaurants, banking, medical and recreational opportunities
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.