Contact Information:99 Border St.
East Boston, MA 02128
Coppersmith Village, at the Maverick/Central Square triangle of East Boston is redefining waterfront living with all the perks of an urban lifestyle – quickly becoming one of the most popular neighborhoods with the perfect combination of live, work & play.
Enjoy all the best East Boston has to offer with fine restaurant choices and some of the best coffee shops, cafes and deli’s around. And, there’s a range of recreational activities– parks, playgrounds and plenty of outdoor spaces to enjoy. This transit-oriented community, close by the newly renovated Maverick “T” Station is also just a short walk or water taxi away from Logan Airport. Residents will appreciate the added convenience of easy highway access via the Mass Pike and I-93.
Visit our website, www.coppersmithvillage.com for additional information or give us a call today.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||663 +/-||from $1,675|
|2 Bedroom||1||861 +/-||from $2,000|
|3 Bedroom||1.5||1,147 +/-||from $2,600|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Well-planned living spaces with abundant natural light
- Plank, wood-style flooring in kitchen/living area and bedrooms
- Tile bathroom flooring
- Sleek kitchens with rich dark cabinetry, soft grey solid-surfacing countertops and stainless appliances
- Spacious closets
- Private balconies
- Central heat & air-conditioning
- Impressive community club room
- Laundry care suite
- Pet-friendly (guidelines apply)
- Covered parking available
- Select apartments enjoy inner harbor and city skyline views
- Professionally managed with 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Ground-floor restaurant space
- Close by shopping, restaurants, parks, transit and major highways
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.