Contact Information:75 Irving Street
Framingham, MA 01702
Irving Square Apartments, Framingham, Massachusetts offers forty-six open and airy, one and two bedroom apartment homes. Designed to maximize comfort and convenience, Irving Square features amenities such as vibrant community room, laundry care suite, private/enclosed park area and on-site parking. You are nearby a hub of activity with all that downtown Framingham has to offer - mall, specialty and grocery shopping, great ethnic dining choices, performing arts venues, farmer’s market and medical center. Getting in and out of the city is very convenient – you are minutes to the Mass Pike, Routes 128 and 9. In addition, you have easy access to the MBTA Commuter Rail and MetroWest Regional transportation and for fun and recreation, you are nearby scenic parks and tranquil pond beaches.
Irving Square is predominately designed for seniors 62+ as well as persons with disabilities who are under age 62.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||550 - 800 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||730 - 955 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat and hot water included
- Open and airy living spaces
- Modern appliances including refrigerator, stove, disposal (two-bedroom units have dishwasher)
- Entrance TV monitoring
- Plush, neutral carpeting
- Window treatments
- Cable and internet ready
- Handicap accessible
- Vibrant community lounge retreat
- Laundry care suite
- Elevator access
- Private, enclosed park area
- Professional, on-site management
- Reliable and friendly 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pet-friendly (guidelines apply)
- Assistance animals welcome
- Resident services and activities
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.