Market Mill Apartments
Contact Information:246 Market Street
Lowell, MA 01852
DND Affordable Rental Housing Opportunity / Reopening 2BR Wait List - Selection By Lottery
Applications available 03.01.19 - 03.22.19
Get More Information Regarding this Opportunity
Market Mill Apartments, in the heart of downtown Lowell, Massachusetts, is a beautifully restored historic mill building. Two-hundred thirty stylish one and two bedroom apartment homes offer living spaces that are spread out into two, three and four-story buildings. Residents enjoy close proximity to mall shopping, grocers, deli markets, coffee shops, fine and casual dining, nightlife and entertainment.
Take advantage of the best the area has to offer-nearby LeLacheur Park Baseball Field, home of the Lowell Spinners; The Tsongas Center for concerts and events and The Lowell Memorial Auditorium. Getting in and out of the city is quick and easy with Routes 495, 93, Lowell Regional Transit Authority and Commuter Rail transportation all nearby.
Predominately designed for residents 62+ and families that fall within current income guidelines.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||650 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||700 - 750 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat and hot water included
- Soaring ceilings
- Loft-style factory sized windows
- Energy efficient appliances including refrigerator and gas stove
- Energy efficient lighting
- Low VOC paint throughout each apartment home
- Tile bath
- Card access entry with intercom and closed circuit TV
- Emergency Pull Cords
- Handicap Accessible
- Vibrant community gathering space
- Computer learning center
- Laundry care suite
- Elevator access
- Private courtyard and fenced-in park area
- Professionally manicured grounds
- Resident service programs and activities
- Professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Pet-friendly (guidelines apply)
- Assistance animals welcome
- Close to public transportation, dining, shopping, medical centers and major highways
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.