The Moorings at Squantum Gardens - 55+ Community
Contact Information:420 East Squantum Street
Quincy, MA 02171
2018, 2017 - Readers Choice #1 Award for Quincy Retirement Community
Welcome to The Moorings at Squantum Gardens located in charming Marina Bay, in the city of Presidents, Quincy, Massachusetts. The Moorings debuts a picturesque collection of two-hundred twenty-three, one and two bedroom apartment homes with panoramic views of the Boston skyline and Quincy Bay.
Designed for residents 55 and older, this beautiful community features two, four-story buildings offering elevator access, laundry care suite on each floor, vibrant resident community rooms, game/TV rooms and fireplace reading rooms. The Moorings boasts lushly manicured grounds, walking paths and centrally located gazebo. The on-site Resident Service Coordinator encourages resident participation in the many programs and activities offered as well as individual supportive services.
Just minutes from your front door, enjoy the marina’s Nantucket-style ambiance including restaurants, pharmacies, banks, and grocery stores, or just enjoy a leisurely stroll along the boardwalk of Quincy Bay.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||569 - 737 +/-||from $1,080|
|2 Bedroom||1||812 - 971 +/-||from $1,295|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat, hot water and gas cooking included
- Central heating and cooling
- Bright and airy living spaces
- Modern appliances including refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher and disposal
- Plush neutral carpeting
- Abundant closet space, including linen closet
- Cable and internet ready
- Card access entry with intercom
- Independent, Award Winning Community of Quality
- Spectacular city scape and water views
- Green initiatives and eco-friendly touches; single stream recycling
- Vibrant community gathering spaces and caterer’s kitchen
- Reading room with fireplace
- High-impact fitness center
- Laundry care suite on each floor
- Professionally manicured grounds
- Resident service programs and activities
- Parking on-site
- Pet Friendly (guidelines apply)
- Assistance animals welcome
- Resident Service Programs
- Smoke-Free Building
- Professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close by public transportation, major highways, recreational amenities, shopping, dining and medical centers
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.