Pynchon / Edgewater Apartments
Contact Information:101 Lowell Street
Springfield, MA 01107
Pynchon/Edgewater Apartments in Springfield, Massachusetts features 612 apartment homes spread among 51 buildings: 250 townhouse style (3 & 4 bedroom apartments) complete the community known as Pynchon Apartments and 362 high-rise apartments (1 & 2 bedroom) and 90 (3 & 4 bedroom) townhomes complete the community known as Edgewater Apartments.
Pynchon/Edgewater spans an area of five city blocks in an urban neighborhood setting among single family homes. Schools, parks, shopping, recreation and Interstate 91 are just minutes away. Flowing adjacent to the Edgewater Apartment community is the Connecticut River with 4-mile bike path along the river’s bank. Residents also enjoy supportive services and coordinated activities with other amenities that include vibrant community room, computer learning center and off-street parking.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||580 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||850 +/-||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom Townhouse||1||1,160 +/-||Please Call|
|4 Bedroom Townhouse||1.5||1,390 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Water/sewer/trash removal included
- Heat included (1 & 2 bedroom apartments)
- Bright, sun-drenched living spaces
- A variety of floor plans to suit your style and needs
- Spacious closets including linen closet
- Cable and internet ready
- Key fob with intercom at main entry
- Modern kitchen appliances including refrigerator, stove and disposal
- Vibrant community gathering space
- Computer learning center
- Laundry care suite on every floor (townhomes have washer/dryer hook-up)
- Private outdoor living space – balcony or patio
- Outdoor space with yard (townhomes)
- Resident service programs and activities
- Off-street parking
- Professional on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Shopping, dining, recreational activities, medical centers, public transportation and major highways all nearby
- Section 8 vouchers are welcome
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.