The Saunders School
Contact Information:243 South Broadway
Lawrence, MA 01841
The Saunders School Apartments is a first-of-its-kind supportive housing community in Lawrence, Massachusetts. These sixteen apartment homes are open and spacious, helping formerly homeless families to achieve self-sufficiency. Individual service plans and “wrap-around” supportive services are provided by COMPASS and include daycare, job search, parental mentoring, ESOL, GED and community college classes at Northern Essex Community College. The Saunders School Apartments was selected by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services as a promising model for ending homelessness. For its creation of the Saunders School Supportive Housing Model, Peabody Properties was a recipient of One Family’s 2011 Champions for Change Award for providing excellent housing and supportive services to formerly homeless families.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|2 Bedroom||1||630 - 675 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- All utilities included
- Bright and airy living spaces
- Oversized windows and soaring ceilings
- Energy efficient lighting
- Air conditioning
- Modern appliances including refrigerator, stove and microwave
- Card access entry with intercom
- Cable and internet ready
- Handicap accessible
- Green initiatives and eco-friendly touches
- Vibrant community gathering space
- Elevator access
- Laundry care suite
- Manicured grounds
- Fenced in park area with children’s playground
- Parking on-site
- Smoke free
- Resident service programs and activities
- Professional management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Shopping dining, public transportation and highway access all nearby
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.