Angela Westover House
Contact Information:49 Parley Avenue
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Angela Westover House in Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, offers bright and airy living spaces in a very convenient neighborhood location. There are a total of eleven, studio and one bedroom apartment homes which are predominately designed for seniors 62+ as well as persons with disabilities who are 55+. You are just blocks from Jamaica Plain Center and scenic Jamaica Pond and close by the Jamaica Plain Farmer’s Market, Curtis Hall Senior Center and two Boston Public Libraries. Enjoy a diverse number of eclectic dining choices, shopping, medical centers, recreation activities and the convenience of commuting via nearby Stony Brook “T” stop and bus service.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|Studio||1||500 +/-||Please Call|
|1 Bedroom||1||650 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- All utilities included
- Spacious and light-filled living spaces
- Abundant closet space
- Window treatments
- Plush wall-to-wall carpeting
- Main dining room
- Grand community gathering space
- Housekeeping and laundry care
- Elevator access
- Convenient off-street parking
- Beautiful “open air” deck space
- Resident service programs and activities
- Professional, on-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Smoke free living
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.