Contact Information:54 Orleans Street
East Boston, MA 02128
Victory Garden Apartments, East Boston, Massachusetts enjoys eighty-seven apartment homes with one and two bedroom living spaces. This East Boston neighborhood is infused with old world charm and big city convenience. Residents are only five minutes from downtown Boston and its excellent medical facilities, and close by public transportation links such as the Callahan, Ted Williams and Sumner tunnels, MBTA Blue line, ferries, major highways and close link to Logan Airport.
The neighborhood also offers unique restaurants of all cuisines, specialty shopping at nearby Faneuil Hall Marketplace, mall shopping at the Meadow Glen Mall in Medford, nearby grocery shopping at Shaw’s Market and great recreational opportunities such as Piers Park which enjoys striking views of the Boston skyline.
Victory Gardens is predominately designed for residents 62+ as well as persons with disabilities who are under age 62.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||960 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||1,212 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat and hot water included
- Central gas heating and hot water
- Sleeve in living area for air conditioning
- Energy efficient appliances including refrigerator and stove
- Energy efficient lighting
- Oversized windows for maximum light exposure
- City-scape views (depending on floor and apartment location)
- Abundant closet space
- Bath with soaking tub and linen closet
- Plush, neutral carpeting
- Low VOC paint throughout each apartment home
- Cable and internet ready
- Card entry access with intercom
- Emergency pull cords
- Handicap accessible
- Vibrant community gathering space
- Laundry care suite on each floor
- Elevator access
- Green initiatives and eco-friendly touches - community recycling
- Professionally manicured grounds
- Private outdoor living space - balcony/patio and yard area
- Off-street parking
- Resident service programs and activities
- Professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance with live-in superintendent
- Pet-friendly (guidelines apply)
- Assistance animals welcome
- Smoke-free living
- Close by public transportation, shopping, dining, medical centers, recreational activities and major highways
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.