Ayer Lofts Condominium
Contact Information:172 Middle Street
Lowell, MA 01852
Located in the heart of downtown Lowell, Ayer Lofts Condominium offers historic charm and modern living with wide-open living spaces - high ceilings, oversized windows, exposed brick, wood beams and historic details. Some of the condominiums are actually a combination work/living space which allows for unique artistic expression. Ayer Lofts is also home to a first floor art gallery where several of the building’s artists, who work in a variety of medium, display their work and host a number of community art events throughout the year. Living at Ayer Lofts provides an opportunity for a fine urban lifestyle with choice dining experiences, active nightlife, boutique shopping, recreation and entertainment options. Commuter rail and bus transportation is also nearby.
|Condominium Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.*|
|Lofts||1 - 2||n/a|
* Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Loft style condominiums
- Bright, open and spacious layouts
- Oversized, architectural style windows
- Hardwood flooring
- Some exposed brick, beams and historic details
- Historic details
- Soaring ceilings
- Laundry care suite
- Professional, on-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Amazing views of the Merrimack River
- Close by Lowell Commuter Rail; University of Massachusetts Lowell; Middlesex Community College; Tsongas Arena and Spinners Baseball Stadium
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.