225 Centre Apartments
Located in the heart of Jackson Square, Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, 225 Centre features one-hundred three apartment homes with a choice of one, two & three bedroom layouts. Amenities include high ceilings; plenty of storage options; zip car on-site; off-street parking and covered garage parking available; high-impact fitness center; on-site personal storage and the benefit of living seconds away from the MBTA Orange Line, Columbus Avenue, and the Southwest Corridor Park bike path. Residents have a variety of commuting options to anywhere in greater Boston and easy access to shopping, restaurants and major Boston employers. Spend a few days exploring the area and you’ll soon understand why so many people could never imagine living anywhere else.
Visit our website, www.225centre.com for additional information or give us a call today.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||670 - 745 +/-||from $2,250 +|
|2 Bedroom||1 - 2||860 - 1,165 +/-||from $2,650 +|
|3 Bedroom||2||1,185 - 1,210 +/-||from $4,000 +|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Open floor plans and high ceilings
- Breakfast bar
- Stainless steel appliances with granite counters and tile baths
- Sweeping views of downtown Boston and Fort Hill
- Ample storage in kitchen pantries, large bedroom closets, and linen closets
- In-home laundry
- Individually controlled, high efficiency heat and air conditioning
- High speed internet and cable ready
- Controlled entry access / intercom system
- Green Living in an energy efficient LEED Silver Building
- Assistance animals welcome
- Zipcar on site
- Off-street parking and covered garage parking available*
- High impact fitness center
- Climate and access controlled bike storage room
- On-site personal storage available*
- Smoke-free building
- Professional, on-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Minutes from downtown Boston via public transit, bike and car
- Adjacent to the Jackson Square Orange Line Station
- Next to the Southwest Corridor path, ideal for commuting and exercise
- Conveniently located shopping and community services
- Stop and Shop Supermarket within 3 blocks and the shops and dining of Centre Street
* Subject to change upon availability
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.