Zelma Lacey House – Assisted Living
Contact Information:9 West School Street
Charlestown, MA 02129
Just like the gas-lit streets of Charlestown, Massachusetts, Zelma Lacey House lights your life with care! This beautiful community of sixty-six studio and one-bedroom apartment homes, many with affordable programs, is within minutes of the area’s leading medical facilities. Although just a rail stop away from city neighborhoods and urban amenities, this special location maintains its “town-like” uniqueness. Residents enjoy beautifully appointed apartment homes, ready for their own furnishings and cherished personal belongings – all with a full complement of amenities, features and services.
Visit our website, www.zelmalaceyhouse.com for additional information or give us a call today.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|Studio||1||340 +/-||Please Call|
|1 Bedroom||1||450 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Central heating and cooling
- Modern appliances including refrigerator, stove and microwave
- Plush neutral carpeting
- Window treatments
Assisted Living Services
- Three restaurant-style meals daily with menu selected by residents
- Daily personal care including medication management
- Homemaking assistance and laundry service
- Transportation coordination
- Medical appointment coordination
- On-site nurses and social worker
- 24-Hour resident care aides
- Calendar of events and activities
- Vibrant activity/club room
- Great room with fireplace and piano
- Computer nook
- Country kitchen
- Cozy library
- Meditation room
- Hair stylist
- Hydration center
- Mail room
- General store
- Award-winning private green space
- Smoke-free community
- Professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.