Sumner Hill House Condominium
Contact Information:76 Elm Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Please note that Peabody Properties is the management agent for this condominium community, caring for the grounds and community needs. Each condominium is individually listed for sale or rent.
Sumner Hill House Condominium located in Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, features seventy –five residences in a historically significant Tudor style building with a mix of single level and multi-level living spaces. Special amenities include soaring ceilings and large, factory-size windows for an abundance of natural light. The community also enjoys manicured grounds, on-site parking, and laundry care suite. The Sumner Hill area combines the best of urban and suburban living with nearby shops, art studios, dining, medical facilities, public transportation and the beautiful Jamaica Pond, all nearby.
A JPNDC Community
Learn more about PPI’s long-standing partnership with JPNDC
|Condominium Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.*|
* Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- One, two and three bedroom condominium homes
- Full range of appliances including refrigerator, stove and microwave
- Individually controlled utilities
- Bright and airy living spaces
- Multi-level and single level residences
- Ceramic tile baths
- Laundry care suite
- Vibrant community gathering space
- On-site parking (first-come; first-served basis)
- Bicycle parking
- Elevator access
- Beautiful manicured grounds
- Pet-friendly (guidelines apply)
- Assistance animals welcome
- Smoke-free community
- Close by public transportation, major highways, shopping, dining, medical centers and recreational opportunities
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.
2017 marked the anniversary of a 10-year partnership for the Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Development Corporation (JPNDC) and Peabody Properties – one that is based on high standards and a strong relationship, built on a foundation of trust, exceptional performance, and the utmost respect.
Within the past 10 years, JPNDC and PPI have made meaningful, positive impacts - working together to create vibrant, stable and diverse communities in which people from all walks of life enjoy decent, high-quality housing.
Peabody Property proudly supports JPNDC’s mission to promote equitable development and equal opportunity in Jamaica Plain and adjacent neighborhoods through affordable housing, organizing, and economic opportunity initiatives that improve the lives of low- and moderate-income people and create a better community for all.