Pleasant Street Apartments - Veteran's Supportive Housing
Contact Information:62 Pleasant Street
Beverly, MA 01915
Please Note: Application process is managed through the Veterans Administration
Applications: Jennifer Hayden – 781.687.3521 – Jennifer.Hayden@va.gov or
Melanie Sarna – 781.382.8998 – Melanie.Sarna@va.gov
Located in the North Shore seaside community of Beverly, Massachusetts, Pleasant Street Apartments is the renovation and re-use of an historic industrial building into 32 units of permanent, supportive housing for homeless veterans. The face-lift and new purpose for Pleasant Street Apartments incorporates “universal design” components for increased accessibility including, two handicapped units and two hearing impaired units; combined with green building components, Pleasant Street is Energy Star certified for increased efficiency. These colorful studio apartments come equipped with furnishings, kitchen cookware, utensils, bed linens, towels and all utilities are included.
Visit our website, www.pleasantstreetaptsma.com for additional information or give us a call today.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|Studio||1||400 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- All utilities included
- Fully furnished studio apartments
- Large windows for abundant natural light
- Cable & phone hook-up
- Controlled access/video monitoring
- Handicap accessible
- Community space with fitness center – computer space – laundry suite
- On-site resident services including vocational and supportive services
- Case Manager to assist with employment services, increased computer skills, financial services and education
- Work closely with the community to provide wrap-around services to increase economic self-sufficiency and well being
- Veterans benefits assistance with access to available veteran’s benefits
- Financial management counseling
- Live-in responder (nights and weekends)
- Pet friendly (restrictions apply)
- Professional, on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Convenient downtown location
- Adjacent to the Beverly train station and close by major highways
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.