Bedford Green - 55+ Veteran's Supportive Housing
Contact Information:200 Springs Road (GPS Address)
Bedford, MA 01730
100 Pride Way, Bedford MA 01730
Please Note: Application processes is managed through the Veterans Administration
Applications: Ed Fleming - 781.687.3521 - Edward.Fleming@va.gov
Bedford Green sits on four beautiful acres on the northwest corner of the VA’s Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Medical Center – Bedford VA. This community of sixty-nine, furnished apartment homes offers permanent, supportive housing for homeless Veterans and those at imminent risk of homelessness. An array of supportive services with on-site VA case managers and direct access to medical, clinical and well-being services are also offered to Veteran residents. The community is LEED for Gold and Energy Star certified with Green Building components.
Visit our website, www.bedfordgreenveteransapts.com for additional information. Initial application intake is coordinated by the Veteran’s Administration.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||625 - 887 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Well-planned living spaces with abundant natural light
- Furnished one-bedroom apartments
- All utilities included
- Cable & phone hook-up
- Controlled building access
- Handicap accessible
- Community room
- Fitness center
- Laundry care suite
- Computer center and training
- Smoke-free community
- Access to counseling, medical and mental health services
- Socialization opportunities
- On-site case managers
- Live-in responder (nights and weekends)
- On-site professional management and maintenance staff
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.