Jennifer Zajac, RN BSN began her career at Peabody Resident Services, Inc. in January, 2012 as Program Development Manager after working as an Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse for over 12 years. In her role as Program Development Manager, Jennifer provides:
- Informational presentations to professional sources including registered nurses, social workers, case managers, and property management and housing authority professionals regarding the PRSI Group Adult Foster Care (GAFC) Home Care program throughout the Commonwealth of MA.
- She coordinates on-going outreach events to residents of affordable (subsidized) housing communities that may be in need of daily personal care and homemaking services along with case management and registered nurse visits.
- Outreach events are conducted with diverse multilingual/multicultural PRSI staff and include wellness educational workshops. She has been instrumental in working with Senior Care Option and One Care programs.
- She serves as a liaison to program representatives in assisting their members with PRSI Home Care Program (GAFC) services. In this capacity, Jennifer has taken a leadership role in expanding PRSI’s network statewide in serving elderly residents and residents with disabilities statewide and assisting them in remaining at home and in the community with supportive services.
- She also provides training on health plan options and updates to PRSI GAFC staff at quarterly training meetings.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree in nursing and is a member of the Rental Housing Association (RHA) and serves on their Next Generation Committee.