Lynne Sales began her career with Peabody Resident Services over 10 years ago as a Resident Service Coordinator and from there was promoted to Grants and Projects Manager, Regional Resident Services Manager and currently serves as the Director of Resident Services.
Responsibilities, Industry Affiliations, Designations & Service
- Supervises 3 Resident Service Managers and 13 Resident Service Coordinators.
- Oversees all 12 Youth RAP grants awarded to Peabody Resident Services through MassHousing and assists with special projects.
- Instrumental in the Smoke-Free Housing Initiative and, as of March, 2017, has been successful in transitioning 67 properties in Peabody Properties’ managed portfolio to be smoke-free.
- Provides on-going industry professional association presentations and panel participation on the Role of Resident Services in Housing and the transition to Smoke-Free Housing.
- Supervises staff at The Saunders School in Lawrence, Massachusetts – a Supportive Housing for Homeless Families Community.
- Sits on the MassHousing Community Advisory Board.
- Member of the Massachusetts Association of Resident Service Coordinators (MARSCH).
- Member of Peabody Properties’ SharePoint Committee as Gatekeeper and member of Peabody Properties’ Safety Committee.
- Serves on the Board for the New England Affordable Housing Management Association (NEAHMA) as Chairperson for the Drugs and Security Committee and the Charity Committee.
- Participates in the NEAHMA Conference Committee.
- 2014 Recipient of the New England Affordable Housing Management Association (NEAHMA) Resident Service Professional of the Year Award.
- Certified Resident Service Coordinator with a Masters in Social Work.
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW).