- Receivables (collect dues)
- Accounts Payable (pay bills)
- Vendor Management
- On-Site Property Inspections
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Documents
- Prepare Annual Budget
- Attend Board Meetings – provide procedural guidance
- Filing Annual Income Tax
- Organize Annual Elections
- Evaluation of Association Contracts and Insurance Policies
- Maintain Condominium Documents
- Development of Rules and Regulations
- Access to Discounted Fees/Rates from Our Vendors
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Member Communications
Our management roots run deep.
Peabody Properties represents the platinum standard for providing specialized management, leasing and administrative services to mixed-use, mixed-income properties, both affordable and market rate – inner city Boston; to the suburbs and beyond into Miami, Florida.
Our commitment to our Clients and Owners is without equal and for the long term.
In particular, for our managed condominium portfolio, we maintain the highest standards to assure client satisfaction, profitability and to be a valued partner of the condominium associations we are so fortunate to be part of. As reinforcement to our ongoing commitment to association management, Peabody Properties is an active member of the New England Chapter of the Community Association Institute (CAI).