As Director of Revenue Management and Marketing for Peabody Properties, Inc., Heather Calcagni is responsible for supporting the success of properties within the company’s portfolio, working closely on all development, acquisitions renovation, turnaround of underperforming assets, third party management, pricing strategies and, managing the impact on the company’s overall corporate profile while maximizing portfolio profitability. Heather works directly with Peabody Properties principals Karen Fish-Will and Melissa Fish-Crane and other members of the executive staff to identify opportunities for increased revenue growth. In addition, she monitors and evaluates the effectiveness of marketing and leasing strategies and tools currently in effect on a community by community basis and works in collaboration with the Director of Marketing, Senior Operations Team and Senior Management to achieve these objectives.
In addition, she is responsible for monitoring occupancy and revenue growth to align with the company’s strategies while keeping the owner’s objectives at the forefront. She works in collaboration with the team on new acquisitions; as well as being responsible for due diligence of new assets; analyzing rents, property needs assessment to ensure a smooth transition.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Actively participates in the budgeting process
- Investigates and communicates new ways to capture optimal revenue potential
- Monitor and communicate needed changes to strategic plans to optimize revenue
- Makes site visits to identify properties that have value add opportunities
- Assists Marketing / Creative Team in their property branding, web, social media and public relations efforts
- Maximizes rental rates which includes current occupancy, amenities, location and market trends
- Tracks and analyzes market information; helping with community specific goal setting
- Oversight and assistance with marketing and customer service training efforts
Heather launched her career in real estate and property management nearly 15 years ago, most recently as Vice President of Marketing and Revenue Management for Boston based Wingate Companies where she was instrumental in the oversight of development, acquisitions, and third party client relations and, responsible for all property marketing and corporate branding. Previous to that she worked for Equity Residential in Manhattan overseeing the sales and marketing teams throughout the region. Her depth of knowledge, strong communication and training skills and many years of proven success in marketing and leasing of multi-family real estate communities is an invaluable asset to PPI.