Mark Regan currently serves as Director of Facilities, overseeing the entire managed-property portfolio, and is directly and fundamentally associated with the success of the property management field operations. The department provides advisory support, mentoring, oversight, trouble-shooting and application assistance to on-site management and technical personnel; with an emphasis on improving procedural efficiency in preventative, routine and long-term maintenance systems, as well as emergency response. In addition, Mark is involved with the training program for new and existing Peabody facility team members.
Mark has been employed with Peabody Properties for 35 years. His experience includes capital budgeting, contract administration, project management, technical systems inspections and construction management. He has been instrumental in incorporating sustainable standards/practices for strategic procurement of appliances (Energy Star), paint (zero VOC), cabinetry, and green cleaning (plant/soy) throughout the Peabody portfolio and has assisted with writing the Proposal and Budget Guidelines Manual as well as the Peabody Maintenance Manual that is still in use today.
Industry Affiliations and Designations
- Member of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Moderate Risk De-leading/Lead Safe Renovator (RR+P)
- Asbestos Operations and Maintenance Certification
- CMM (Certified Manager of Maintenance) Designation
- Credential in Green Property Management (CGPM)
- Nationally Accredited Housing Maintenance Supervisor (NAHMS) designation through NAHMA
- Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)