86 Dummer Apartments
Contact Information:86 Dummer Street
Brookline, MA 02446
The 86 Dummer Apartments waitlist is currently closed.
Largely known as one of Massachusetts’ most desirable communities, Brookline is home to top-notch amenities such as excellent schools, beautiful parks and green space, nearby public transportation and close proximity to Boston. Located just a few blocks from Coolidge Corner and Kenmore Square, 86 Dummer offers thirty-two apartment homes with features and amenities that include oversized windows, spacious layouts, patios and underground/surface parking.
Residents have access to a wide-range of services, including the Steps to Success mentoring program, for Brookline public school students, the Next Steps career development program, which is open to all residents and, the Brookline Early Education program. 86 Dummer forms the fourth “wall” of a quadrangle with the Brookline Housing Authority’s Trustman Apartments. You are close by the “B” branch of the MBTA Green Line, and enjoy shopping, fine restaurants and entertainment all around you.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||639 - 684 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||836 - 952 +/-||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||2||1,267 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat and hot water included
- Central heating and cooling
- Energy Star appliances including refrigerator, stove and disposal
- Newly updated interiors that include modern cabinets and countertops
- Vinyl plank flooring
- Tile bath
- Spacious closets
- Private balcony or patio (select units)
- Oversized windows with ample natural light
- Window treatments
- Key fob entry access with intercom system
- Complimentary high-speed internet (with RCN account only) and cable ready
- Handicap accessible
- Community room
- Computer learning center
- Laundry facilities (basement)
- Playground and basketball half-court
- Grill area
- Manicured grounds
- Elevator access
- Resident service programs and activities
- Underground / surface parking
- Smoke-free living
- Assistance animals welcome
- Close to public transportation, major highways, shopping, dining and entertainment
- Professional, on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.