Contact Information:330 Main Street
Fairhaven, MA 02719
Come experience the jewel of the South Coast, Fairhaven, Massachusetts, on the shore of Buzzards Bay. Fairhaven Village offers residents a range of one and two bedroom apartment homes, including two-bedroom townhomes, in this well-kept, one-hundred sixty-nine unit apartment community. Enjoy bright and airy living spaces with amenities that include two grand community spaces, lush landscaped grounds, resident services and on-site professional management. You’ll appreciate this convenient location, only minutes to Interstate 195 and Route 6 and nearby unique shopping, dining, and recreational attractions, including a state public beach.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||850 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||1,100 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom Townhouse||1||1,100 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat & hot water included
- Modern, energy-efficient appliances including refrigerator, stove and disposal
- Vinyl flooring in bath and kitchen
- Neutral carpeting
- Window treatments
- Abundant closet space
- Oversized windows with ample natural light
- High speed internet and cable ready
- Energy efficient lighting
- Private outdoor space – balcony/patio in townhouses
- Two grand community gathering spaces with fully equipped kitchens
- Laundry facilities
- Basketball 1/2 court
- Fitness center
- Computer learning center
- On-site parking
- Elevator access
- Smoke-free community
- Manicured grounds
- Community Garden
- On-site resident service coordinator for services and activities
- Curb-to-curb transportation by Fairhaven Council on Aging to assist seniors with doctor’s appointments and shopping
- Professional, on-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.