Contact Information:50 Mill Road
Littleton, MA 01460
Mill Pond Apartments in Littleton, Massachusetts features forty-two; one bedroom apartment homes and eight congregate housing apartments (through Eliot Community Services). The rolling hills and conservation areas of the town of Littleton provide a serene, countryside appeal yet, is close by the major Routes 2 and 495. The Fitchburg/Acton Commuter Rail line is also nearby as well as popular recreation amenities – Fay Park and Long Lake Park. Boston is approximately 25 miles away and you are near the new Point Regional Shopping Mall as well as other retailers, restaurants, grocers and entertainment. The community offers amenities such as manicured lawns and lush landscaping, a vibrant community gathering space and on-site parking.
Mill Pond is predominately designed for seniors 62+ as well as persons with disabilities who are under age 62.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||600 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Bright and airy living spaces
- Appliances including refrigerator, stove and microwave
- Key card access entry with intercom system
- Wall to wall carpet
- Ample closet space
- Oversized windows with ample natural light
- Window treatments
- Energy efficient lighting
- High speed internet and cable ready
- Emergency pull cords
- Beautiful views of Mill Pond
- Community Room with full size kitchen and TV viewing area
- Laundry care suite
- Outdoor grill area
- Computer room
- Pet friendly (restrictions apply)
- Elevator access
- Professional on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Ample on-site parking
- Smoke-free community
- Nearby shopping, dining, recreation, public transportation and highway access
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.