Old High School Commons
Contact Information:433 Massachusetts Avenue
Acton, MA 01720
7 Coakley Circle, Westford MA 01886
Old High School Commons, Acton, Massachusetts is the transformation of the former two-story Acton High School into fifteen spacious, well-designed one, two and three bedroom apartment homes. The restoration of this historic building includes original, factory-sized windows, soaring ceilings and, historic period details. Acton was named the 16th best places to live among small towns in the country by Money Magazine in 2009 and 2011 and is known for having one of the best school systems in the area.
Acton has been able to retain much of its rural New England Charm yet, is just 25 miles northwest of Boston. Residents enjoy the convenience of commuter rail transportation and easy access to major routes, 2, 27 & 111. There is also a wide-range of retail stores, restaurants, various recreational opportunities and the Community Theatre to enjoy.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||728 - 927 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||940 - 1,286 +/-||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||1||1,512 - 1,601 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Stainless appliances including refrigerator, stove, microwave, and dishwasher
- Factory sized windows
- High ceilings
- Abundant closet space
- Tile flooring
- Hardwood kitchen flooring
- Plush carpeting
- Unique architectural details
- Cable ready
- Energy efficient, gas fired heat and hot water
- Handicap accessible
- Laundry care suite
- Original red brick exterior
- Lush landscape
- Controlled entry access
- Professionally managed
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close-by commuter rail, restaurants, shopping and easy highway access
- Scenic, old New England neighborhood setting
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.