Linwood Mill – 55+ Community
Contact Information:670 Linwood Avenue
Whitinsville, MA 01588
A Charming 55 & Better Community!
With a nod to its rich history and an eye toward the future, Linwood Mill in Whitinsville, Massachusetts is an enticing blend of classic brick and modern, contemporary architecture. These seventy-five studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes offer open-flexible living spaces that anticipate your every need. Whether entertaining guests or relaxing at home, you’ll find this timeless treasure has been revitalized with all the modern conveniences yet, has maintained many historic details - oversized windows, exposed beams and columns. Let the great outdoors be your backdrop in this picturesque, riverside setting. The Shoppes at Black Stone Valley are less than 15 minutes away and you are close by the major highway routes of 90, 146, 395 & 495.
Visit our website, www.linwoodmillapts.com for additional information or give us a call today.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|Studio||1||605 +/-||Please call|
|1 Bedroom||1||640 +/-||Please call|
|2 Bedroom||1||850 +/-||Please call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat and hot water included
- Central air-conditioning
- A variety of open concept floor plans available to suit your style and needs
- Kitchen complete with maple cabinets, stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and disposal
- Post and beam architectural details and charm
- Soaring ceilings
- Expansive, sun-filled windows
- Inspiring views of waterfalls and wildlife
- Intercom with video screen
- Cable and internet ready
- Accessible design features in select apartments
- Linwood Mill is a smoke free community
- Pet-friendly, guidelines may apply
- Assistance animals welcome
- Magnificent community lounge retreat
- Recreation area with billiards and shuffleboard table
- Cozy library for reading and relaxation
- Spacious resident caterer’s kitchen
- Serene river-side setting where you are free to canoe, kayak and fish
- Laundry care suites and recycling centers conveniently located on every floor
- On-site parking available
- WRTA bus service stop at community
- Fun filled events, activities and social resident gatherings
- Resident service coordinator on-site
- Responsive and friendly 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Professional, on-site management
- Multiple 1st floor commercial suites offering an array of goods and services
- Neighboring wildlife reserve, restaurants and shopping for your enjoyment
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.