The Apartments at 165 Winter
Contact Information:165 Winter Street
Haverhill, MA 01832
Located in the Lower Acre neighborhood of Haverhill, Massachusetts, the revitalization and re-purpose of the historic Winter Street School is now home to twelve - one and two bedroom affordable apartment homes. Much of the building’s historic features have been preserved in this former elementary school building – high ceilings, detailed molding and large windows. There is so much to experience in Haverhill for every season – ski slopes – golfing – boating opportunities on the Merrimack River – recreational parks, thriving arts district and, of course, nearby restaurants and shopping.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||565 - 780 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||785 - 835 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat and hot water included
- Energy efficient, individually controlled central heating and cooling
- Spacious one and two bedroom layouts
- Modern appliances including refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher and disposal
- Hardwood floors
- Tile bath
- Spacious closets
- Energy efficient lighting
- Oversized windows with ample natural light
- Window treatments
- Key fob entry access with intercom system
- High speed internet and cable ready
- Private outdoor space – balcony/patio
- Pet friendly (restrictions apply)
- Laundry facilities on first floor
- Cycle parking
- On-site parking
- Smoke-free community
- Resident service programs
- Manicured grounds
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.