Broadway Street Apartments II
Contact Information:430 Broadway Street
Lowell, MA 01852
Broadway Street Apartments II in Lowell, Massachusetts offers bright and airy two and three bedroom living spaces in a restored historic brick building. There are many recreational activities that can be enjoyed in and around the great City of Lowell which include nearby Lowell National Historic Park and Lelacheur Park, home of the Lowell Spinner’s baseball team. Although known for its urban amenities and cultural appeal, the City also provides an abundance of recreational opportunities which include diverse dining options, shopping, banking and medical facilities. This highly accessible neighborhood is also nearby Lowell Transit Authority, Commuter Rail and major highways.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|2 Bedroom||1||735 +/-||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||1||1,035 – 1,057 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat and hot water included
- Modern appliances including refrigerator and stove
- Plush wall-to-wall carpeting
- Handicap accessible
- Professional management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Off-street parking
- Accessible neighborhood location – shopping, restaurants, banking, medical and recreational opportunities
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.