Stony Brook II
Contact Information:1-11 Coakley Circle
Westford, MA 01886
7 Coakley Circle, Westford MA 01886
Set along a quiet country setting, on six beautiful acres, Stony Brook II welcomes you home. This exceptional community of thirty-six; one, two and three bedroom apartment homes offer a lifestyle of comfort and convenience. Careful consideration has been given to the landscape, project design and unit interiors.
For leisurely outdoor recreation, residents have access to nearby Kimball Farm and Nashoba Valley ski area. Shopping, dining and entertainment options are also just a short drive away. This Central location is just across from the Stony Brook School and close by Routes 495 and 110. Commuter options also include the Lowell Regional Transit Authority bus service and rail service from Kennedy Center in Lowell.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||n/a||n/a||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||n/a||n/a||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||n/a||n/a||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Energy efficient, individually controlled heating and cooling
- Private entrance (select units)
- High speed internet and cable ready
- Townhomes and flats
- Lounge retreat
- Laundry care suite
- Six-acre country-side setting
- Assistance animals welcome
- Professional, on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.