Contact Information:45 Washington Street
Haverhill, MA 01832
Modern living with an historic flair, J.M. Lofts, in the heart of downtown Haverhill, Massachusetts, has been beautifully restored into eighteen apartment homes. Originally constructed in 1882, this former shoe factory has retained its old world charm with high ceilings and exposed bricks and beams. Residents enjoy a variety of commuting options including commuter rail to Boston or Amtrak to Portland, Maine; convenient bus service and easy highway access. You are also close by restaurants of all tastes, boutique shopping and Haverhill’s thriving waterfront and art districts. Come be part of Haverhill’s urban revitalization. Live J.M. Lofts!
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||525 - 600 +/-||Please call|
|1 Bedroom + Den||1||750 - 775 +/-||Please call|
|2 Bedroom||1||700 - 825 +/-||Please call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Granite countertops with energy efficient appliances
- Luxury hard surface flooring throughout living area and carpet in bedroom
- Exposed brick and beams
- High ceilings
- In-unit washer & dryer
- Individually controlled heat & cooling with Nest® thermostats
- Garage parking
- Elevator building
- Extra storage space available
- Pet-friendly (restrictions apply)
- Assistance animals welcome
- 24-hour maintenance
- Professional management
- Ground floor café/retail space
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.