Catherine H. Gallagher Cooperative
Contact Information:91 Minden Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
Catherine Gallagher Cooperative located in historic Hyde Square, Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, offers thirty-four, one, two, three and four bedroom apartment homes. Community amenities include a large community gathering space, laundry care suite, on-site storage and on-site parking. This very central location has lots of green space nearby, and is convenient to bus transportation, highway access and downtown Boston. Shopping, restaurants, banking, recreational amenities and medical facilities are also very close by.
A JPNDC Community
Learn more about PPI’s long-standing partnership with JPNDC
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft. **||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||500 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1 - 1.5||900 +/-||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||1.5||1,100 +/-||Please Call|
|4 Bedroom||2.5||1,300 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Spacious one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom layouts
- Heat and hot water included
- Newly updated interiors that include modern cabinets and countertops
- Modern appliances - refrigerator, microwave and stove
- Vinyl plank flooring
- Tile bath
- Spacious closets
- Energy efficient lighting
- High speed internet and cable ready
- Large community gathering space
- Laundry care center
- On-site parking
- Smoke-free community
- Professional, on-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close by rail and bus transportation with easy highway access
- Convenient to shopping, dining, banking, schools and medical centers
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.
2017 marked the anniversary of a 10-year partnership for the Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Development Corporation (JPNDC) and Peabody Properties – one that is based on high standards and a strong relationship, built on a foundation of trust, exceptional performance, and the utmost respect.
Within the past 10 years, JPNDC and PPI have made meaningful, positive impacts - working together to create vibrant, stable and diverse communities in which people from all walks of life enjoy decent, high-quality housing.
Peabody Property proudly supports JPNDC’s mission to promote equitable development and equal opportunity in Jamaica Plain and adjacent neighborhoods through affordable housing, organizing, and economic opportunity initiatives that improve the lives of low- and moderate-income people and create a better community for all.