Contact Information:61 Heath Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
61 Heath is a mixed-income apartment community of 47 apartment homes, developed by Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Development Corporation (JPNDC), in collaboration with Back of the Hill Community Development Corporation (BOTHCDC). Located on formerly vacant land on the Jamaica Plain / Mission Hill border near Jackson Square, 61 Heath has transformed a vacant underutilized lot into a thriving residential community.
This prime location is just one-quarter mile from the MBTA’s Jackson Square Orange Line Station, and close by an eclectic mix of restaurant choices, shopping, cafes and recreational offerings. There are a number of community resources and open spaces nearby including the Southwest Corridor Park. The park can be accessed a short two blocks away from 61 Heath and enjoys many leisure time choices for visitors of all ages including tot lots, spray pools, basketball courts, and so much more. In addition, the park is prime for commuter biking and popular uses such as jogging, dog walking and strolling.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||625 - 684 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||815 - 932 +/-||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||2||1063 - 1093 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Heat and hot water included
- Energy efficient, individually controlled central heating and cooling
- Private entrance (select homes)
- Modern appliances including refrigerator, stove and dishwasher (select homes)
- Vinyl plank flooring
- Tile bath
- Spacious closets
- LED lighting
- Oversized windows with ample natural light
- Window treatments
- Key fob access entry with intercom system
- High efficiency windows and doors
- High speed internet and cable ready
- Community room
- Environmentally friendly construction
- Bold building design by award-winning architects
- Private open space for residents
- Resident community space that opens directly onto an outdoor terrace, allowing functions to be both indoors and outdoors
- Laundry care center (2nd floor)
- Some on-site parking
- Manicured grounds
- On-site resident and guest bike parking
- On-site resident service programs and activities
- Smoke-free community
- Elevator access
- Professional, on-site management with 24-hour emergency maintenance
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.