Contact Information:123 Antwerp Street
Brighton, MA 02135
2015 NAHB Pillars of the Industry Award Winner - Best Resident Services at an Affordable Apartment Community
Charlesview Residences in Brighton, Massachusetts offers 240 apartment homes (townhomes & mid-rise apartments) in a beautiful landscaped setting, with views of the Charles River. A range of well-designed, open concept floor plans include one bedroom flats to four bedroom townhomes. This convenient neighborhood location is close to public transportation, shopping, dining, medical centers, schools, colleges and universities. You are also just a block or two from Smith Park and Artesani Park. The Josephine A. Fiorentino Community Center at Charlesview is the hub of the residences and a resource for the whole neighborhood and is also available for special events and meetings.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft. **||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||710 – 810 +/-||Please Call|
|2 Bedroom||1||858 – 1,240 +/-||Please Call|
|3 Bedroom||2||1,160 – 1,350 +/-||Please Call|
|4 Bedroom||2||1,350 – 1,610 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Modern appliances include refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and disposal
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Laminate wood flooring
- Tile baths with granite countertops
- Window treatments
- Abundant closet space
- Individual climate control
- Central air-conditioning
- Phone, cable and internet ready
- Grand community gathering space
- Children’s play area
- Storage space
- Garage parking and ample non-metered guest parking
- Bicycle storage
- Landscaped courtyard and grounds
- On-site resident service coordinator with planned programs and activities
- On-site after school/summer programs
- Professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close by public transportation, major highways, shopping, dining, medical centers, scenic parks, schools and colleges
- Smoke-free (designated exterior smoking area)
- Pet-friendly (guidelines apply)
- Assistance animals welcome
- LEED Silver Certified
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.