Contact Information:240 Conant Street
Danvers, MA 01923
240 Conant, Danvers, Massachusetts is a serene, garden-style community of sixty, two and three bedroom apartment homes. Nestled in among the trees and surrounded by lush landscaped grounds, your apartment home is as contemporary as it is comfortable with wood cabinet kitchen, stainless appliances, lush pile carpeting and, abundant closet space. You’ll enjoy the additional benefit of on-site parking (some underground), laundry care suite and high-impact fitness center. This truly convenient location puts you nearby all major roadways and boasts fine restaurants, plentiful shopping, medical centers, schools and a choice of recreation offerings. The MBTA bus routes are approximately ¼ mile from 240 Conant and the Beverly commuter rail is a short drive away. You are also close by the intersections of Interstate 95 and Route 128. Whether you put the emphasis on where you want to live or, how you want to live, 240 Conant is your ideal location.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|2 Bedroom||2||1,094 - 1,215 +/-||Please call|
|3 Bedroom||2||1,398 +/-||Please call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Spacious two and three bedroom layouts
- Heat & hot water included
- Central air / individual climate control
- Stainless appliances with oak cabinets
- Plush, neutral carpeting
- Window treatments
- Spacious closets
- Intercom System
- Laundry center
- High impact fitness center
- Elevator access
- On-site parking - Underground garage parking available
- Smoke-free community
- Pet-friendly (guidelines apply) with pet play area
- Online payments available
- Assistance animals welcome
- Professional, on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close to commuter rail transportation, schools, shopping, restaurants, medical centers and major highways
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.