John Boyle O'Reilly Apartments
Contact Information:345 Dorchester Street
S. Boston, MA 02127
History becomes home at John Boyle O’Reilly Apartments, located in the Columbus Park - Andrews Square neighborhood of South Boston, Massachusetts. The former John Boyle O'Reilly School is home to thirty-two, studio and one-bedroom apartment homes. Residents can enjoy many nearby activities – South Bay Shopping Center, Seaport District teeming with restaurants, shopping and cultural offerings, and you are close by the MBTA Andrew Station rail and bus service for you to enjoy all this exciting community has to offer. In addition, John Boyle O’Reilly offers its residents a relaxing community lounge, on-site parking, laundry care suite and convenient highway access.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|Studio||1||485 +/-||Please Call|
|1 Bedroom||1||610 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Bright and airy living spaces
- Modern appliances including refrigerator, stove and microwave
- Plush, neutral carpeting
- Card entry access and intercom
- Cable and internet ready
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- Relaxing community lounge
- Laundry care suite
- Landscaped outdoor green space
- Pet friendly (guidelines apply)
- On-site parking
- Resident services and activities
- Professional, on-site management
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close by shopping, medical, public transportation and major highways
- Assistance animals welcome
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.