Merrimack Valley Apartments
Contact Information:20 Calumet Road
Methuen, MA 01844
Merrimack Valley Apartments in Methuen, Massachusetts is a community of sixty apartment homes spread among six buildings and offering spacious, one-bedroom apartment homes. Residents enjoy this convenient location which is within minutes of Route 110 and 495. Bus transportation is approximately one-mile away and you are nearby recreational amenities such as Riverview Boulevard Park, Schruender Park and Lorenz Park. Shopping, dining and medical facilities are also a short distance away and you will have easy access to downtown Methuen and Lawrence and, not far from the New Hampshire border. Community amenities includes vibrant community gathering space with large screen TV, laundry care suite and lushly manicured grounds.
Merrimack Valley Apartments is predominately designed for seniors 62+ as well as persons with disabilities who are under age 62.
|Apartment Size||# of Bath(s)||Sq. Ft.**||Rent*|
|1 Bedroom||1||480 +/-||Please Call|
* Income Guidelines May Apply. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
** Square footages are approximate and may vary slightly. Photos and images may vary from actual apartments. Information contained herein subject to change without notice.
- Water and sewer included
- Airy and bright living spaces
- Green initiatives and eco-friendly touches
- Energy efficient appliances including refrigerator and stove
- Energy efficient lighting
- Plush neutral carpeting
- Storage space
- Linen closet
- Cable and internet ready
- Emergency pull cords
- Laundry care suite in community building
- Vibrant community gathering space with caterer’s kitchen and Wi-Fi
- High-impact fitness center
- Computer room
- Manicured grounds with gazebo
- On-site parking
- Resident service programs and activities
- Pet-friendly (guidelines apply)
- Pet station
- Assistance animals welcome
- Professional on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Close by bus transportation and Commuter Rail, major highways, dining, shopping and recreational choices
Note: Please inquire in advance for reasonable accommodation. Assistance animals welcome.
Click the image to see a larger view.